NATIONAL NFP FINANCE FORUM 2018: PLANNING FOR TOMORROW’S SUCCESS
This is the annual go-to event for New Zealand’s financial leaders within the Not-For-Profit Sector. At this Forum you will hear from sector experts, NFP leaders and innovators on topics such as;
- Managing fraud with superb internal controls
- Developing financial capability and a future-focused culture
- Legal Matters: What’s important to today's NFP leader
- Key technologies shaping the heart of digital services
- Remuneration trends and challenges, and their implications for the sector's budgeting
- The new fundraising environment and how to put your NFP in a great place
And so much more…
Attendees of the 2018 Not-For Profit Finance Forum will:
- Gain fresh inspiration about the impact they make
- Better understand issues of NFP finance including financial compliance, investing, budgeting, audits, internal controls, etc
- Better understand themes of NFP sustainability as government continues to back away from funding services directly
- Positively leading and managing organisational change
Price & Registration
For the NFP finance professional, this is your must-attend event.
Book before the 27th April 2018 for the Early-bird Special – $300.00 + GST
Bookings after the 27th April 2018 - Standard Price - $350.00 + GST
Take advantage of further discounts for additional attendees from the same organisation Early-bird second and subsequent delegates from the same organisation $270.00 pp + GST
Bookings after the 27th April 2018 - Second and subsequent delegates from the same organisation $315.00 pp + GST
There are 3 easy, steps to complete the online booking process, and you can chose to pay by credit card, or your organisation be Invoiced. You will be prompted to select your option as you go through the payment system.
Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email. If you have any issues or questions about your booking, please contact Faye Johnson on 06 878 3456 or email: email@example.com
What happens if you have to cancel?
We know that sometimes your plans can change for many different reasons.
Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost.
If a substitute delegate is not available and you need to cancel your registration, please be aware of the following:
- Up to 7 days prior to the event you will be provided a refund of your registration cost, less a $50.00 plus GST service charge
- If you cancel within 7 days of the event, you are not eligible to receive a refund. Please note – should your registration not be paid by the time of the event, you are still liable to make the payment. Unpaid accounts may be passed over to our debt collection agency and additional costs may be incurred.
All cancellations must be received in writing (email). You will be sent the workshop materials upon request.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel/accommodation bookings and no compensation will be made should the event be rescheduled or cancelled.
Please note: GROW Ltd reserves the right to make any amendments that we may deem to be in the best interest of the forum – it is however very unlikely and we will notify you as soon as possible should this occur.
The Quality Hotel Parnell
10 – 20 Gladstone Road,
Parnell, Auckland, 1052, New Zealand
Tel: 09 303 3789 or +64 9 303 2940
Discovery Room - Level 1
There is free parking at the venue, and some free parking available on Gladstone Street and St Stephen’s St.
Please contact The Quality Hotel Parnell directly for accommodation bookings.
Around the conference venue, there is a wide range of accommodation options to suit all budgets. Here are just a few you may like to consider. For individual room tariffs and proximity to the conference venue, please contact each establishment directly.
Getting to and from the venue – and around Auckland
As the organizer of the National Not-For-Profit Finance Forum, Grow encourages the use of sustainable transport options wherever possible. Luckily Auckland has a plethora of these, including trains, trams, buses and bikes!
Shared transport from the airport to the Hotel - we recommend attendees wanting to share transport costs meet outside the Travelex counter located on the ground floor of the Domestic terminal on the day of the event.
Catering and dietary requirements
Arrival tea and coffee, morning tea and lunch are included with your Forum registration.
Important: If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know when you register online and we will ensure we cater for you.
Mobility and special needs
We are happy to help in any way we can if you require any special assistance – please just let us know when you register.
We are proud to have the support of the following partners