Finding my Way through Bullying
Bullying is a difficult and sensitive topic. There is no one agreed definition and no one ‘right’ approach to tackling it. Targets can feel alone and afraid and not sure where to turn.
This half day workshop will explore key aspects of surviving bullying and will assist people to:
- Assess if they are being bullied
- Explore different options moving forward
- Plan a strategy that is right for them and their context
- Discuss a range of support options
- Share some key self care practices
This will be an interactive session, with an opportunity in small groups, to share experiences and explore options in a safe environment.
Who should attend
This online workshop is ideal for those who have experienced or are experiencing bullying at work and want to find a way to move forward.