Aly McNicoll is a Director of the NZ Coaching & Mentoring Centre and has been involved with coaching, mentoring and leadership in New Zealand and Australia for the last 12 years. She has refined techniques for both introducing coaching as a skill set and promoting learning as a way of being in teams and organisations.
Aly is a regular presenter at international conferences (American Society for Training & Development Conference, European Mentoring & Coaching Council Conference) where her specialist skills in peer learning techniques have led to her spending increasing proportions of her time working with clients in Australia, the UK and the USA.
Prior to her corporate training role, Aly has led leadership and management programmes at Unitec Institute of Technology where she is a senior lecturer on the Graduate Diploma in Not-for-Profit Management.
What You’ll Learn
We advertise this workshop for the 'normally exhausted' and those who yearn to make more of a difference by focussing on what’s most important. It will
- look at the 21 reasons why you should not be proud of being busy
- help you identify the cultural and personal drivers of 'busy’ (that got you in to this mess)
- help you learn to delegate more and how to say NO
- enable you to re-find passion and purpose
- identify surprisingly simple strategies to conquer overwhelm and boost productivity.
Who should attend?
This training is for you if:
- you feel normally exhausted
- you struggle to delegate or say 'no'
- feel overwhelmed by the amount of work ahead of you
- want to change your work-life balance
Price & Registration
$250 incl GST.
You will receive a pre-workshop questionnaire to complete prior to attending, a valuable handout to print and use during the session PLUS a series of 5 powerful prompts post workshop to help you create a better balance.
You will be sent the details to access ZOOM, after you have registered.