Coaching in a Virtual World
In times like these your words and actions can help keep people safe, help them cope emotionally and enable them to navigate their way through the inevitable challenges they are facing.
This virtual workshop provides you with skills to get the best out of the people you lead through coaching in this new virtual world.
This practical, virtual workshop covers
- What the brain scientists can tell us about people’s experience right now
- How to balance leading results and relationships
- How to take a coaching approach to conversations
- 3 SIMPLE skills that make the most difference
- 4 step tool for coaching conversations
This workshops comes with a unique toolkit to use with your teams.
Date Thursday 11 June 2020, 9.30am - 12.30pm
This online workshop will be delivered using ZOOM.
Once you register, you will be sent the link and password for a Zoom meeting.
Price & Registration
We appreciate situations have changed, and we give you the option to pay:
Recommended: $150 + GST or
Unfunded/Unwaged: $100 + GST
Choose your option on the registration form (ticket type).
Payment online is by debit or credit card (VISA, Mastercard or American Express) only and there are 3 easy steps to complete the online booking process. Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email.
We work hard to ensure that all workshops are cost effective by automating our systems. If you require an invoice (rather than paying by credit card) there will be a $20 surcharge for this, and you will need to supply:
- The full name and postal address required to appear on the invoice.
- The contact name and email of the person(s) responsible for authorising this expense and approving payment.
- Any purchase order references required on vendor invoices.
What happens if you have to cancel?
Refunds are not available unless GROW cancels the workshop ahead of time. You will be sent the recording of the workshop. Training is cancellable by GROW with 3 days’ notice if a minimum number of attendees is not met.
Please note: GROW Ltd reserves the right to make any amendments that we may deem to be in the best interest of the forum – it is however very unlikely and we will notify you as soon as possible should this occur.
For more information see our full Terms of Trade.