How can we collaborate for a stronger recovery?
You may be asking yourself this question as you look ahead to the end of the lockdown.
After diving headfirst into remote working, you adapted quickly and made some big calls about what work to continue and what to pause. But you may now be hitting a productivity wall.
How can you enable an effective recovery in the face of:
- Your teams working in an environment of social distancing
- Shared priorities getting turned upside down overnight
- New teams being formed, not just internally, but with external partners
- Overloaded internal IT systems and concerns about the security of new IT platforms?
Your organisation’s impact will depend on how you collaborate - both internally and externally.
Don’t struggle through this new way of working on your own.
Join the team from Business Lab in this interactive Virtual Collaboration workshop.
You’ll learn the principles and methods of effective virtual collaboration.
Business Lab pride themselves on facilitating interactive online experiences. You’ll leave feeling re-energised about your organisation’s recovery over the coming weeks.
In this interactive workshop you'll learn:
- Four core principles to guide your virtual collaboration
- How to build a sense of community and connection without a physical presence
- How to facilitate larger online meetings to reach agreement on a way forward
- How to continue the momentum so your virtual engagement is not just a one-hit-wonder.
Plus, if you register, you’ll get Business Lab’s tips on the best collaboration tech tools for your task at hand.