Auckland Event - Sold Out
The Coaching Mindset
- Coaching leadership and creating cultures of accountability
- Coaching defined
- How to avoid the 8 common pitfalls when coaching
- A 4 step tool for coaching conversations
- Listening for the heart of the matter
- Questions not answers
- The power of positive feedback
Dealing with Performance Gaps
- Performance gaps and what to do about them
- Tools for feedback conversations
- A 5 step tool for performance improvement conversations
- Dealing with difficult personalities, situations or conversations
Dates & Locations
Tauranga - Thursday 25 October 2018
The Historic Village - 159, 17th Avenue West, Tauranga
Auckland – Thursday 8 November 2018
**This Workshop is Sold Out
Parenting Place - 300 Great South Rd, Greenlane, Auckland
Workshops run 9.00am - 3.30pm
Registration from 8.30am
Who Should Attend
If you supervise or manage a team you will find this workshop helpful in empowering you to learn to succeed.
Morning tea and lunch are included.
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options will be available. In an effort to keep the price as low as possible, other special dietary requirements are unable to be catered for. You are however welcome to bring your own snacks and lunch.
The Historic Village - Tauranga: Car parking is available on the street outside the Historic Village. We recommend you give yourselves some extra time to park as it can get busy. Parking closest to the Village has time restrictions from 30 minutes - 3 hours, and the opposite side of the road is unlimited. Parking is free.
The Parenting Place - Auckland: There is on-road parking only.