Wednesday 26 February 2019 - Day One
Choose one of the following interactive workshops:
Workshop 1 - TBC
Workshop 2 - Kieran Bird, Unshakeable Self-Confidence
On successful completion of this programme it is expected participants will have the tools to be able to:
- Understand the root causes of low self-confidence
- Assess their current level of self confidence
- Improve performance by changing the way they think
- Gain rock-solid self-confidence through understanding themselves fully
- Set goals and specifics plans to gradually improve self-esteem and confidence
- Develop tools to adjust behaviour permanently
Workshop 3 - TBC
Thursday 27 February 2020 - Day Two
Workshop 1 - TBC
Workshop 2 - Robin Cabral: How to calculate your key fundraising metrics
It is fundraising planning time for those who have a Fiscal Year starting in July. So, what are the first steps that you should take even before you start your planning? Evaluating and analyzing your key fundraising metrics! It all starts before the before...
In this workshop, we will share with you a “how to” calculate your key fundraising metrics to inform your development planning processes.
Here is what you will learn by attending:
- What are some of the key metrics that you need to analyze?
- What information that you will need to gather in advance of evaluating the data.
- What are the specific calculations behind each metric?
- What is industry best practices in terms of cost standards?
- How to determine if each metric meets industry cost standards.
- And, learn some of the exceptions to the rule when evaluating metrics for effectiveness.
Incorporate these simple steps tips into your development planning process before you begin planning and watch your revenue rise through having a stronger and more effective development plan and calendar in place.
Workshop 3 - Matthew Tutaki