Supporting People in a Virtual World – doing great work over the phone
This practical, virtual workshop provides the opportunity to refresh your communication and engagement skills and adapt them for a virtual world. It will help you take a coaching approach to supporting clients via the telephone (or other virtual medium), help you understand why people may be reacting differently right now and provide tools and skills that ensure you are effective at a distance.
This practical, virtual workshop covers
- Supporting people virtually – what’s different and what are the challenges?
- Creating engagement from a distance –being close apart
- 3 SIMPLE skills that make the most difference
- Listening for the heart of the matter
- Using the power of positive feedback
- Asking better questions
- A 4 step tool for coaching
- Format for a call or a virtual session
The workshop comes with a comprehensive ‘toolkit’ handout which will be emailed to you containing tools and skills that you can use immediately.
Date Thursday 18 June 2020, 9.30am - 12.30pm
This online workshop will be delivered using ZOOM.
Once you register, you will be sent the link and password for a Zoom meeting.
Price & Registration
We appreciate situations have changed, and we give you the option to pay:
Recommended: $150 + GST or
Unfunded/Unwaged: $100 + GST
Choose your option on the registration form (ticket type).
Payment online is by debit or credit card (VISA, Mastercard or American Express) only and there are 3 easy steps to complete the online booking process. Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email.
We work hard to ensure that all workshops are cost effective by automating our systems. If you require an invoice (rather than paying by credit card) there will be a $20 surcharge for this, and you will need to supply:
- The full name and postal address required to appear on the invoice.
- The contact name and email of the person(s) responsible for authorising this expense and approving payment.
- Any purchase order references required on vendor invoices.
What happens if you have to cancel?
Refunds are not available unless GROW cancels the workshop ahead of time. You will be sent the recording of the workshop. Training is cancellable by GROW with 3 days’ notice if a minimum number of attendees is not met.
Please note: GROW Ltd reserves the right to make any amendments that we may deem to be in the best interest of the forum – it is however very unlikely and we will notify you as soon as possible should this occur.
For more information see our full Terms of Trade.