One Day Master Class, 30 May, Auckland with Hazel Jennings
Whatever your budget, staffing or mission there will be affordable, sustainable ways your non-profit can make better use of the digital technologies taking over our lives.
This non-technical workshop will show you how, and help you plan your next steps on the journey to being a data driven, cyber secure and innovative organisation
The workshop is limited to 25 participants only and will involve a mixture of presentation, discussion and group exercises.
Before the workshop, participants will be asked to fill in a detailed questionnaire about their current IT environment and resources. This information will only be used to tailor the workshop to their circumstances.
- Potential destinations - an overview of non-profit innovation from New Zealand to inspire you and explain some of the jargon
- The journey is as important as the destination. Understanding what “good practice” habits are passed their 'sell by date' and how to replace them.
- Starting where you are now - understanding your digital capabilities and how they relate to your organisational maturity
- Essentials supplies for the trip. Governance, Funding, Skills and what needs to be done about them
- Choosing ports of call. Exploring what your next step should be and how to get going
- Safe travels – keeping on track and managing detours
- When to evolve and when to revolt!
- What skills you need in-house and which you can safely outsource
- A pack of resources and reference materials – paper and electronic
- The first draft of your innovation plan for your organisation
This Master Class is facilitated by Hazel Jennings, Owner, Dale Jennings Associates.
Hazel has worked across the NZ non-profit sector for over 12 years building digital capabilities and confidence. Her small consultancy works exclusively with non-profit leadership teams; offering vendor independent advice and coaching support. Hazel has an MSc in organisational development, is a Chartered IT Professional, a Chartered member of the Institute of Directors and a member of Netsafe. Her governance roles include service with the 2020 Trust, IT Professionals NZ, and Generosity NZ and Kia Puāwai.
Price & Registration
Master Class ONLY Earlybird - $100.00 + GST
Master Class ONLY Standard Price - $125.00 + GST
Forum and Master Class Earlybird - $300.00 + GST
Forum and Master Class Standard Price - $350.00 + GST
Earlybird finishes on the 11 May 2019
Payment is by credit card only and there are 3 easy steps to complete the online booking process.
Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email. If you have any issues or questions about your booking, please contact Nathalie van Dort on 06 878 3456 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if you have to cancel?
We know that sometimes your plans can change for many different reasons. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost. If a substitute delegate is not available and you need to cancel your registration, please be aware of the following:
Up to 7 days prior to the event you will be provided a refund of your registration cost, less a $50.00 plus GST service charge.
If you cancel within 7 days of the event, you are not eligible to receive a refund. Please note: should your registration not be paid by the time of the event, you are still liable to make the payment.
Unpaid accounts may be passed over to our debt collection agency and additional costs may be incurred.
All cancellations must be received in writing (email). You will be sent the event's materials upon request.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel/accommodation bookings and no compensation will be made should the event be rescheduled or cancelled.
Please note: GROW Ltd reserves the right to make any amendments that we may deem to be in the best interest of the forum – it is however very unlikely and we will notify you as soon as possible should this occur.
For more information see our full Terms of Trade.