Positive Mindset for Positive Impact
The success of any organisation is fully dependent on the ability of the people in it to thrive, flourish and perform at their best. However, it’s all too easy to be swamped by feelings of uncertainty, imposter syndrome, stress and anxiety.
In this three hour, high energy and very interactive workshop, explore how your mindset is critical for you to achieve the levels of positive change and impact that you want to make.
You will explore:
- Your purpose: re-connect and understand fully WHY are you doing what you are doing.
- How limiting beliefs are stopping you from creating maximum impact – particularly when it comes to selling and marketing yourself or your organisation.
- Internal mental belief alignment, and why it is critical for you to flourish.
- How the lizard brain keeps us locked in fear and stress (and how to fix that!)
- Ideas of how to ensure we maintain higher levels of happiness and wellbeing.
- How luck, growth mindset and high performance are interlinked.
- Techniques for ensuring you consistently operate at peak mental performance levels.
- Ideas on how to pick yourself up and keep going in testing times.
Who should attend
If you find yourself doubting your own (and others) abilities, register now. If you find yourself a bit lost in the chaos, register now.
About Tim Jones - the Grow Good Guy
Feedback from past participants
10/10 – “It’s been excellent.”
10/10 – “Great speaker, excellent communication.”
10/10 – “If someone needs a boost and reframe of mindset.”
9/10 – “Informative and engaging.”
Average score by attendees is 9/10
Date & Location
Wednesday 2 September, 9.30am - 12.30pm
Once you register, you will be sent the link and password for a Zoom meeting.
Price & Registration
3-hour Online Workshop
We appreciate situations have changed, and we give you the option to pay:
Recommended: $150 + GST or
Unfunded/Unwaged: $100 + GST
Choose your option on the registration form (ticket type).
Payment online is by debit or credit card (VISA, Mastercard or American Express) only and there are 3 easy steps to complete the online booking process.
Upon hitting the blue "Complete Booking" button, you will receive an automated email confirming your registration and you will also be a sent in a separate email a Tax Invoice showing your booking as being paid in full by Credit Card.
We work hard to ensure that all workshops are cost effective by automating our systems. If you require an invoice (rather than paying by credit card) there will be a $20 + GST surcharge for this, and you will need to supply:
- The full name and postal address required to appear on the invoice.
- The contact name and email of the person(s) responsible for authorising this expense and approving payment.
- Any purchase order references required on vendor invoices.
What happens if you have to cancel?
Refunds are not available unless GROW cancels the workshop ahead of time. You will be sent the recording of the workshop. Training is cancellable by GROW with 3 days’ notice if a minimum number of attendees is not met.
Please note: GROW Ltd reserves the right to make any amendments that we may deem to be in the best interest of the workshop – it is however very unlikely and we will notify you as soon as possible should this occur.
For more information see our full Terms of Trade.