Serafin is a Relationship Therapist and Coach with 20 years of experience. She provides psychotherapy and coaching to individuals, couples, and organisations. Her work aims to improve relationships and increase relational intelligence in a fun, engaging, welcoming, & brave space.
Do you have trouble saying no at work or home?
Do people take advantage of you at work or at home?
Are you burned out from always saying yes at work or home?
Are you unsure what is ok to expect and ask for in your relationships at work or home?
Do you wonder if you'll still be a kind, fair, or generous person if you set limits?
If you're looking to improve your relationships at home or work, these relational intelligence workshops can help you.
When a person is being manipulated, they have a hard time figuring out who has the problem, what is normal, and whether their needs and feelings are valid. The disastrous effects of emotional or narcissistic abuse are confusion, crazy-making, people-pleasing, and erosion of boundaries. Living or working with abuse is a choice. Are you ready to choose to live and work differently?
- Identifying and responding to narcissistic and emotional abuse
- Understanding our relationship with relationships that bring us heartache and misery
- Living congruently with our desire to live a full life without feeling guilty
- Limited contact if you share custody with a narcissist personality type
- Emotional hooks that keep us engaged with a narcissist
- Coping styles that keep us trapped with an emotional abuser
- Boundaries against emotional manipulation
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is aimed at all people impacted by emotional abuse in either a professional or personal context, as well as people seeking to support those impacted by emotional abuse in either a professional or personal context.
Recovery from Narcissistic and Emotional Abuse
Wednesday, 11 November, 9am - 10.30am
Upon completion of your registration you will be sent the details for a Zoom meeting.