Suzanne and Sarah have published their latest book ‘The Ultimate Gratitude Journal’ (the forward of which was written by Professor Paul Gilbert, OBE).
The Ultimate Gratitude Journal makes developing an effective daily practice that will rewire your brain to be healthier and happier easy: making being grateful as natural as breathing. Being accountable will not only short-circuit negative thought loops, but will help you shift your focus to a positive one, cultivate mindfulness and create a different way of living.
Our brains have an in-built negativity bias: designed not to make us happy, but to help us survive. But by focusing on what’s wrong, and keeping us safe, it can lead us to feeling stressed, worried, fearful, sad… even though there are lots of positive things going on in our lives. In effect, the brain is like Velcro for negative experiences, but Teflon for positive ones.
The Ultimate Gratitude Journal makes developing an effective daily practice easy: making being grateful as natural as breathing.
Who should attend?
Everybody! But in particular....
- Anyone struggling to find joy and satisfaction in life
- People who have been juggling too many balls and are feeling overwhelmed
- Anyone who knows they have a “half glass empty” outlook on life and wants to adapt that
- Coaches and Counsellors who want to know the latest research to equip their clients with
- Teachers who want to apply the latest neuroscience around gratitude in their learning programmes
- People interested in learning the latest research on Gratitude, including how and why it works to rewire the brain
- Anyone who wants to learn how to access their heart and truly feel gratitude
Date & Time
This morning interactive workshop will be held on:
Tuesday 4 April
9.30am - 1pm
Online via Zoom
Pricing & Registration
Earlybird: $220 incl GST, per person (ends 14 March)
Standard: $265 incl GST, per person
Payment online is by debit or credit card (VISA, Mastercard or American Express) only and there are 3 easy steps to complete the online booking process.
Our registration platform is hosted by Lil Regie, our NZ based booking agent. Upon completing your registration by hitting the blue 'Confirm Booking' button, you will receive an automated email confirming the booking and amount paid by credit card. A GST Tax Invoice showing your payment in full will also be emailed to you.
We work hard to ensure that all workshops are cost effective by automating our systems. If you require an invoice (rather than paying by credit card) there will be a $25 surcharge for this, and you will need to supply:
- The full name and postal address required to appear on the invoice.
- The contact name and email of the person(s) responsible for authorising this expense and approving payment.
- Any purchase order references required on vendor invoices.
What happens if you have to cancel?
We know that sometimes your plans can change for many different reasons. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost. If a substitute delegate is not available and you need to cancel your registration, please be aware of the following:
Up to 7 days prior to the event you will be provided a refund of your registration cost, less a $20.00 inc GST per attendee service charge.
If you cancel within 7 days of the event, you are not eligible to receive a refund. Please note: should your registration not be paid by the time of the event, you are still liable to make the payment. Unpaid accounts may be passed over to our debt collection agency and additional costs may be incurred.
All cancellations must be received in writing (email).
Training is cancellable by GROW with 3 days’ notice if a minimum number of attendees is not met and full refunds will be provided.
Please note: GROW Ltd reserves the right to make any amendments that we may deem to be in the best interest of the workshop – it is however very unlikely and we will notify you as soon as possible should this occur.
For more information see our full Terms of Trade.