There are many foundations with grants out there, and everyone involved in Fundraising, knows the difference a grant could make to their organisation. However, every application process is different, and for some, it just becomes too much.
This workshop will teach you (over 3 modules) where to begin, and what you need to have in place before you start applying. And most importantly: how to write a winning grant application.
It also looks at what you need to do after you have received the grant: the reporting and relationship building for a sustainable long-term future.
This workshop is broken down into 3 modules, which allows for quick learning and direct real feedback. At the end of this workshop, you will have the perfect grant application process in place.
Money Back Guarantee: we are confident you will be successful in your next grant application (after completing the workshop), or you will receive your money back.
Session I will cover:
- How to know which type of foundation support available is the best for your organization
- How to conduct foundation research
- Importance of research
- Resources to find funding sources
- How to find and evaluate funding sources
- How to discern which foundations are suitable match for organization
- How to prepare to write a proposal
- How to write a project description
- How to create a project budget
- How to determine the ask amount
- How to plan for project sustainability and future funding
Session III will cover:
- How to conduct an internal review of your proposal
- How to write an executive summary
- How to craft a Letter of Inquiry
- How to follow-up after a proposal has been submitted
- How to report and/or acquit the grant
- How to steward a relationship with a funder after getting a grant
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is useful for anyone who is involved with their organisation's fundraising and wants to gain the knowledge to write successful grant applications.
This is a hands-on workshop, and you have the opportunity to receive direct feedback on your proposal before you submit your application!
"I can't think of anything Robin could do better. I think it was really informative, relevant and interesting", July 2020
"Robin was an engaging presenter and the information was very relevant and interesting. Robin paced the workshop at the right pace too. I enjoyed the workshop. I also appreciate the comprehensive information we were emailed" July 2020
"The whole workshop was very informative and was delivered in an easy to follow format", June 2020
"Outlining the steps for a fundraising audit. This information was fantastic and the content of the workshop was very indepth", June 2020