Tuesday 3 - Thursday 5 November 2020
Grow's 2020 Mental Health Summit
This Summit is designed to equip mental health professionals in New Zealand with both expert knowledge and skills on mental health, that can result in tangible reductions on distress experienced by the people we serve.
Join some of the world’s leading mental health commentators at New Zealand’s largest online Mental Health Summit for mental health professionals. Sharpen your knowledge and skills, and expose your mind to new thinking.
· Join other mental health professionals in hearing from thought leaders
· Access and discuss some of the latest research and thinking
· Connect with leading mental health experts who are happy to assist you post-summit with deeper dives into their area of expertise.
· Attend sessions in real-time and/or on-demand – you choose what works for you!
· Various ticket price options
Price Options and Registration
Ticket price includes access to all 6 of our 1 hour webinars, attend live sessions in real-time and/or on-demand.
Recognising the challenges faced by some we provide several payment options:
- $200 gst incl - Standard
- $60 gst incl - Student/Unemployed/Low income
- Pay What You Can (please email email@example.com)
Payment online is by Debit or Credit Card: VISA, Mastercard or American Express only and there are 3 easy steps to complete the online booking process.
Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email. If you have any issues or questions about your booking, please contact Feona Horrex on 027 204 0425 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We work hard to ensure that all workshops are cost effective by automating our systems. If you require an invoice (rather than paying by debit or credit card) there will be a $25 surcharge for this, and you will need to supply:
- The full name and postal address required to appear on the invoice.
- The contact name and email of the person(s) responsible for authorising this expense and approving payment.
- Any purchase order references required on vendor invoices.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to reserve a place, as our workshops fill quickly.
What happens if you have to cancel?
We know that sometimes your plans can change for many different reasons. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost. If a substitute delegate is not available and you need to cancel your registration, please be aware of the following:
- Up to 7 days prior to the event you will be provided a refund of your registration cost, less a $20.00 inc GST per attendee service charge.
- If you cancel within 7 days of the event, you are not eligible to receive a refund. Please note: should your registration not be paid by the time of the event, you are still liable to make the payment. Unpaid accounts may be passed over to our debt collection agency and additional costs may be incurred.
All cancellations must be received in writing (email).
Training is cancellable by GROW with 3 days’ notice if a minimum number of attendees is not met and full refunds will be provided.
For more information see our full Terms of Trade.
Grow would like to thank Janssen
for their partnership with this event