Fundraisers Forum 2018 – Building a Fundraising Programme that Delivers. Monday 6 August 2018
This is the one-day event on Monday 6 August that will get you recharged, energized and inspired. At this forum you will hear from sector experts, NFP leaders and innovators on topics such as:
- How to be ready for Corporate Partnerships and add tools to the sausage sizzle and street appeals
- Communicating with your donors so they will love you (and reach into their pockets)
- Using technology and working smarter
- Improve your strike rate when applying for grants
- Steal good ideas that work and avoid costly mistakes
And so much more…
Attendees of the 2018 Fundraisers Forum will:
- Gain fresh inspiration about the impact they can make
- Better understand their donors and how to engage with them
- Consider how to approach fundraising strategically
- Gain insight into other successful fundraising ideas
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working in the Not-For-Profit sector that is fundraising for their organisation including arts, sports, health and social services.
Price & Registration
Standard Price: $250.00 + GST pp
There are 3 easy, steps to complete the online booking process, and you can choose to pay by credit card, or your organisation be Invoiced. You will be prompted to select your option as you go through the payment system.
Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email. If you have any issues or questions about your booking, please contact Faye Johnson on 06 878 3456 or email: email@example.com
Requesting an invoice? Please add an alternative contact person and email address, AND your Purchase Order Number, if applicable.
What happens if you have to cancel?
We know that sometimes your plans can change for many different reasons. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost. If a substitute delegate is not available and you need to cancel your registration, please be aware of the following:
- Up to 7 days prior to the event you will be provided a refund of your registration cost, less a $50.00 plus GST service charge
- If you cancel within 7 days of the event, you are not eligible to receive a refund. Please note: should your registration not be paid by the time of the event, you are still liable to make the payment. Unpaid accounts may be passed over to our debt collection agency and additional costs may be incurred.
All cancellations must be received in writing (email). You will be sent the event's materials upon request.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel/accommodation bookings and no compensation will be made should the event be rescheduled or cancelled.
Please note: GROW Ltd reserves the right to make any amendments that we may deem to be in the best interest of the forum – it is however very unlikely and we will notify you as soon as possible should this occur.
Date: Monday 6 August 2018
Forum runs 9.00am – 3.30pm
Potters Park Events Centre
164 Balmoral Road,
There is limited free car parking onsite, with adjacent paid parking.
Tea and instant coffee will be available at the breaks.
Morning tea and lunch will be catered for.
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options will be available. In an effort to keep the price as low as possible, other special dietary requirements are unable to be catered for – however, you are welcome to bring along your own snacks and lunch.