This interactive webinar workshop is offered by Diane Clare who is an experienced clinical psychologist who has been an ACC provider since the 1990s and completing Early Planning Reports since the start of the Sensitive Claims service.
It is for ACC registered sensitive claim providers or those in the process of seeking that registration and who want to know what these reports entail.
It will also be of benefit to those new to delivering ACC funded counselling or those already doing them who need some guidance for ways to complete Early Planning Reports.
Please Note: this is not ACC endorsed or funded- it is a senior clinician’s take based on years of experience with ACC sexual abuse work and related documentation.
The Learning Outcomes:
This will be of particular relevance to those who have clients wishing to go forward for longer term therapy (i.e. towards a Supported Assessment) rather than short-term wellbeing sessions.
1. A better grasp of how to complete an Early Planning Report step by step.
2. What to include in the risk part of the report.
3. Why some knowledge of the effects of the trauma (even though no longer in the EPR) is helpful to provide before the Supported Assessment.
4. Increased confidence in how to complete the EPR.
5. An understanding of your role when attending a Supported Assessment with your client (in follow up to the EPR).
Who Should Attend:
- ACC registered sensitive claim providers
- Those in the process of seeking that registration
- Those new to delivering ACC funded counselling
- Those already completing ACC ACC registered sensitive claim Early Planning Reports who need some guidance on effectively completing them.